What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period, Gratnells will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. This limited warranty is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Gratnells will repair the product at no charge, or replace for a like for like product.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Gratnells is 1 year from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance. Products with missing or altered service tags, labels or serial numbers
Products for which Gratnells has not received payment
Gratnells Ltd will pay for shipping charges within the United Kingdom.
Gratnells is not liable for any damage to the physical good while in transit to us.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. The goods need to be in either the original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including any accessories or documents shipped with the original goods.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
Gratnells Ltd, 8 Howard Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2SU,United Kingdom
01279 401550 email@example.com